Sales Management That Drives Sales Team Success
Recap of last week: 3 Areas Staffing Salespeople NEED To Master
1- Active Management vs Micro Management vs Absentee Landlord
- What is the hallmark of the Micro Manager?
- What is an Absentee Landlord?
- How is Active Management different?
- Implementing an Active Management Program
2- Expertise & Experience At Your Team’s disposal
- How can your network benefit your team?
- How can you “show the new salesperson tomorrow” while keeping them on task?
- Success stories are KEY to keeping your team motivated (and hungry!)
- Use Forensics to teach your team using real-world examples
3- Pro-Active Team Building
- The team that learns together…
- Train them so they can leave at any time AND treat them so they never want to (thanks Richard Branson!)
- Who is responsible for the sales vision of the company? (Hint: Find a mirror!)
- If you aren’t building a pro-active pipeline of internal candidates you aren’t doing your job
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!