Ready + Fire + Aim = Staffing Sales Success
Recap of last week: The Elements Of Successful Client Acquisition In Staffing Sales
Ready, Fire, Aim: What Do I Mean?
- Market identification
- Effective Prospecting
- Call/Marketing Plans
- Initial Value Add Library
- Marketing Campaign
- Call/Outreach Volume (Sales Activity)
- Client Visits
- Lead Nurturing Campaigns
- Initial Job Orders/Requisitions
- Follow Up Meetings
- Improved Value Add Library
- Relationship Management Campaigns
- Candidate & Client Interview Feedback
- Quality Calls with Contractors & Clients
- Developing Account Profiles
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!