Salespeople, do you REALLY know your market?
Recap of last week: How To THRIVE In Your New Sales Job!
So you took a job in sales…
Why is this important?
The steps or levels of market knowledge:
- How big?
- Key players
- Socio-Economic trends/regulatory changes
2- Buyer Persona
- Who is my buyer?
- What are their job titles?
- What goals drive them?
- How do they think?
- Where do they get their information?
- How do they make buying decisions?
- What factors drive their buying decisions?
- What was their career path?
- What are they trying to achieve?
- What do they like?
- What do they D-I-S-like?
- What is their decision-making process?
- What are their non job specific hiring preferences?
Apply, apply, apply!!!
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!