How To Deliver A KILLER Sales Story
Recap of last week: The Power Of Stories In Sales
When Do I Tell My Story?
- When you have EARNED the right!
- When you understand the prospect’s position, concern, or situation well enough to match a story
- When you believe the exchange of time is worth it (for the prospect/client!)
How Do I Tell My Story?
- Brevity~ No one has time for a retelling of War And Peace!
- Save some good parts (you will OFTEN need them later!)
- Timing~ Too fast or too slow makes for a bad story
Practice, practice, practice. There is no way around this, the more you practice your delivery the more effective you will be at using stories in your sales career.
- Role play with team-mates (or friends and significant others!)
- Record your story and listen to the timing/delivery
- Tell your story in front of a mirror so you can see your delivery
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!