Crushing Your 2017 Sales Goals Starts NOW
Recap of last week: Thriving B2B Holiday Sales Strategies!
Plan, Plan, Plan: The KEY to crushing your 2017 Sales Goals!
Building your Sales Plan for 2017:
Look Back To Plan Forward
- Where did you business come from in 2016?
- Where did you struggle in 2016?
- What similarities are there?
- Have any personnel or business mix changes altered past realities?
Plan 2017 (Internal)
- Set your Sales Goal for 2017
- Review your team
- Review your staffing levels
- Review your metrics
- Compile data and compare against your sales goal numbers: Can you get there with your team?
- Create coaching and training plans for the year, with a focus on Q1 and schedule time monthly to track the progress of your plan and how you are tracking against your overall goal.
Plan 2017 (External)
- Compile the data from the previous step into an “Ideal Customer”
- Build company/prospect lists from your findings
- Populate your company lists with all relevant manager names
- Build call plans to support your outreach efforts.
- Build/Implement a Lead Nurturing Campaign.
This is a simple one: Take the concepts from this episode and apply them to your desk if you are an individual contributor or, if you are a manager/owner, assign this as an exercise to your team.
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!