The 7 Strategies of a World-Class Manager, Coach, and Leader
Recap of last week: The Candidate Landscape Has Changed, Have Your Recruiters?
Why Managers Fail, and how to fix it~!
The 7 Strategies:
- Support NOT Report
- Understand drivers (Desired outcome, Motivators, and De-motivators) and communicate accordingly
- Be clear in your expectations and your desired outcome
- Listen and understand THEN look give direction
- Seek commitment THEN look toward accountability
- Focus on tomorrow not yesterday ~ Don’t waste energy on what you can’t impact
- “Catch” people doing the right thing and then recognize them for it
I suppose that the obvious challenge would be to ask you to implement the seven strategies, but let’s focus on the strategy that will take the most time to get a handle on and will, simultaneously, give you the most bang for your buck:
- Take the time to truly understand, at a deep level, what each individual direct SUPPORT on your team is driven by.
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!