Overcoming Call Reluctance
Recap of last week: Sales Success: Finding Your Unique Selling Voice:
What is Call Reluctance?
Why is it a game-ender?
Three causes (and CURES!) of Call Reluctance:
- You don’t believe in your product, your company, or yourself
- You don’t know how to make calls effectively
- You don’t have enough people to call on
PROTIP: Never forget that when you are in a business development role (or mode!) that it is your job to make things happen. Don’t let administrative tasks, “busy work,” or non-revenue producing functions crowd out your time. Schedule call blocks just like you would any other meeting!
Review your prospect list:
- Is it big enough (It should be at least twice the length of your weekly outbound call goal)?
- Is it stale? See above! If your list is too short it will get stale quickly.
- Is it targeted properly? If you aren’t calling the RIGHT people you are wasting your time!
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!