The Single Sneaky Trap That Is Holding Your Staffing Sales Efforts Back
Recap of last week: What Value Do Staffing Firms Add To The Marketplace?
What Is Opportunity Cost, And How Does It Impact Our Productivity And Success?
Examples Of The Opportunity Cost Trap:
- Chasing “Purple Squirrels”
- Working on poorly qualified or low quality Job Orders
- Spending time on low-value tasks (Especially Prime Outreach Time!)
- Going on client visits with contacts you haven’t yet qualified
- Filling out unsolicited RFP’s
ProTip: Disciplining Yourself To Be Aware Of Opportunity Cost Doesn’t Mean You Don’t Try New Things!
Check out the New Features! www.influenceunderstood.com
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!