How To Build A Growth Culture In Your Staffing/Consulting Firm
Recap of last week: 4 Things Keeping Your Staffing Firm (And Sales Career!) From Growing
When I Am Talking About A “Growth” Culture What Do I Mean And Why Is It Important?
The Elements Of A Growth Culture:
- Everyone Is A Driver, NOT Just Sales
- Your Are Hiring For Culture Match & Characteristics NOT Skills (Trainable)
- Your Comp Plan Rewards Higher GP & Emphasizes New Account Growth
- You Recognize AND Reward Success
- You Invest In Professional Development And Expect Your Team To Engage Both ON and OFF The Clock!
- You Value And Expect Open, Direct, Honest Communication
- You Embrace Accountability Not Blame
- You Manage Actively Not Micro Manage OR Absentee Landlord Management
How Does Your Firm Measure Up To This List?
Check out the New Features! www.influenceunderstood.com
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!