5 Steps To Dramatically Reduce Salesperson Turnover
Recap of last week: How Technology Is Changing The Staffing Industry
Why is turnover so high in the Staffing Industry?
5 Steps To Reduce Turnover
- Hire Right
- Identify the characteristics you need and train the skills
- Ensure your metrics make sense (and SHARE them with your candidates!)
- Make sure your comp is inline with your competition AND that it rewards the right behaviors
- Don’t Settle
- BONUS: Build an internal candidate pipeline
- Onboard Effectively
- Training less is more!
- Plan for the new-hire, don’t “dump” them on unprepared team mates
- Make the first 90-days count!
- Track the RIGHT metrics
- Give 100% support until…
- Manage Actively
- Grow your team, develop your team, or you won’t HAVE a team
- Be Competitive
- EVERYONE is hiring salespeople and recruiters, why should your team stay with you?
- Money isn’t everything, buuuuuttt……
- Build A Culture People Won’t Leave
- Culture is what your team does when you AREN’T there
- If you were a salesperson (or recruiter) would YOU stay?
- Keep training and developing
Check out the New Features! www.influenceunderstood.com
If you liked this Podcast please take a moment and give us a review & rating wherever it is that you listen to us.
As always, thank you for listening and don’t forget to stop by the Blog , join the community, and download your FREE book: The Successful Business Blueprint!